Thank you for selecting Simplebooks to register your business. As your registrar, Simplebooks will register your company at cost.
However, you will always need a company secretary to register with the ROC. As a registered company secretary, Simplebooks will act as your Secretary.
Our charges for these secretarial services are pretty simple.
If you register your company through our basic package, you will be charged Rs 1,333 per month. This will be billed Rs 16,000 rupees for a year for 365 degree secretarial service.
When you register with our Premium Package, you will be billed Rs 1,000 per month for our 365 degree secretarial services. This adds up to Rs 12,000 for the entire year.
What will you get when you nominate Simplebooks as your secretary?
- We will help you with your company incorporation and maintain important documents like: incorporation papers, director agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Help you pass resolutions and maintain minutes of the business in order to open bank accounts, obtain leases and etc.
- We will maintain your share register, minute books, issue share certificates and help you file your annual returns.
- Communicate and liaise with the Registrar of Companies on your behalf
- We will help you register and file for company changes such as; director changes, company name changes, address changes, share transfers and share issues.
Once you register through Simplebooks, we will keep you up to date on everything you will need to keep an eye on like regulatory requirements, tax law and changes via highly educational emails, blogs and videos.
That’s not all. As your business grows, you’ll need more complex services like bookkeeping, taxation, payroll and legal consultations.
Simplebooks is a diverse resource pool of experienced professionals that can take care of all these services for you.
Think of us as a one stop shop for all your accounting, tax, payroll needs.
Basically, we’ll take care of the complicated stuff so you can focus on running your business.